Day-long Artistic Exploration of Motherhood
Time & Location
About the Event
Take the day to dive deep into your experience of motherhood through creative, expressive arts activities and group sharing. This is a day long version of the Conscious Mothering groups that run bimonthly in Mallika's private practice in Berkeley. Mallika will lead grounding meditations, journaling, physical movement and a number of creatively expressive projects, all intended to guild you to a deeper understanding of:
- the messages you receive and hold about motherhood
- the underlying fears you act from as a mother
- your personal emotional inheritance from your family
- what tools feel available to you now in moments of overwhelm
- and what tools are you ready to develop further so that you are more supported and able to be the mother you want to be!
Facilitated by Mallika Bush, licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, parent educator and RIE Intern.
- Early Bird$65$650$0
- Two Ticket Discount$149$1490$0
- Regular Price Ticket$87$870$0