Mallika Bush, LMFT
Couples Therapy and Groups
Humans have always needed relationship; deep connections with other humans, animal companions and even plants have been long standing pillars of what helps us humans live
You are here because your relationships need tending.
-You and your partner are committed to each other, but something feels stale or dissatisfying.
-Individual therapy and other self-healing has nourished you, and you're ready to tend to your marriage more deeply.
- You long to feel seen and known by your partner in a new or deeper way.
- Between work and children, you and your spouse hardly have time to connect in a meaningful way.
- The patterns are easy to see, but so hard to change!
Perhaps this is you:
Perhaps this is what you want:
- You can depend on your partners ability to show up for you.
- You have the skills to be with your own reactions and not act from your wounding.
- Your personal transformation has awakened new ways of being in your relationships.
- You can see the differences between you and your partner without taking them personally.
- Held by a sturdy foundation, your relationship can ride the ups and downs of life.
Let's work toward that together
- Honest communication
- Dependable responses
- Balance between self-needs and the needs of the relationship